There are a few different factors that combine to make winter a really tough time for heavy equipment. 

But there are different things that you can do to ensure that your construction site is prepared to take on harsh weather.

Finish projects on time, it’s unsafe to leave a part of the work site incomplete since it will be more prone to damage if a storm were to hit. A finished part of the construction site is sturdier than an unfinished one. 

Train your workers on how they should respond to severe weather conditions, if an emergency arises at a construction worksite the employees should have an idea of how they can tackle the issue without panicking. When you are purchasing machinery talk to your used heavy equipment dealer about how safe the machine is for use in harsh weather conditions. Another thing that’s really important is for you to have emergency supplies stocked in case off any such situation. Having first aid kits, flashlights and water will help in putting the employees mind at ease.

Be the first person to like this.

I'll recommend a fun game to pass the time.  Slope unblocked is a 3D design with green lines indicating the bounds for each object. When I initially started playing it, I thought it had a pretty retro look to it, similar to what we used to see on computers.

Be the first person to like this.